Get a faster website
Speed up your website for more satisfied patients and a better shot at SEO success.
Is your website running slow?
A website's loading time is not a vanity metric. The slower your site, the lower your website tends to rank.
When website pages take a long time to load, your website's bounce rate will increase. Bounce rate is a metric that indicates to Google whether or not your website visitors find your page content useful. The lower your bounce rate the better. If less people follow through with viewing your page (because they get fed up with waiting and go back to the search results) this increases your bounce rate.
A high bounce rate tells search engines that users don’t find the page content useful, so your Google rankings will drop.
Website Speed Help
- Our Website Speed experts will improve your overall website speed score, reducing patient frustration and giving you a Google advantage.
1 in 4 visitors will leave a website if it takes more than 4 seconds to load. Local MD can help provide your patients with a faster website experience by improving your website speed.
Google has confirmed that website speed is a ranking signal. So not only will you have happier patients, Google will like your website more, and this will help to rank you higher in the search engine results.
There are many factors that can impact how fast your website runs.
- Quality and location of your website hosting
- Platform or builder that has been used to create your website
- The type of software, theme, or plugins you install on your website
- The way you use video and images on your website
LocalMD can help fix your webpage speed troubles, so your website stops deterring new patients.
Website Speed - The Statistics
25% will abandon you
1 in 4 visitors will abandon a website if it takes more than 4 seconds to load.
46% won't come back
46% of users won't revisit your website if it performs poorly
Slow speed = bad for SEO
Website load time is a confirmed Google ranking signal. So it’s important to speed up your pages for a better shot at SEO success.
Website speed is a combination of factors, such as
- The quality and location of your website host
- If you have a content delivery network (CDN)
- The platform your website is built on (e.g. WordPress, Squarespace, Wix, Webflow)
- If you have WordPress, the theme and plugins you install can impact your website speed
- The size of your videos and images
All of these can help or hinder your website speed.
1 in 4 visitors will leave a website if it takes more than 4 seconds to load. That equals 25% of patients getting frustrated with your website before they've even opened it.