We offer the following core services:
- Website Growth Assessment - a comprehensive audit of your website
- Google My Business verification
- Google My Business optimisation
- Website redesigns
- Brand new websites
- Search engine optimisation
- Website speed optimisation
We also offer these as part of, or following, our core services:
- Visual branding
- Copywriting and content creation
- Premium website hosting
- Ongoing website care and 'peace of mind' maintenance packages
- Services pages creation
- Website support for regular website updates (e.g COVID-19 updates, updating practitioners, adding new services)
- Graphic design services and social media post creation
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
We work with:
- Single location GP Clinics
- Multi-location Medical Centres
- ENT Specialists
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Skin Cancer Specialists
- Medical Specialists
- and more...
To work with us, you will need to have a WordPress website or be planning to build your next website on WordPress. Many clients have websites built on Weebly, Wix, Webflow, Duda or Squarespace and we don't offer SEO services for these platforms. In this instance we can build a new WordPress website for you based on your existing design or we can design something completely new for you.
- While a website build is typically a once-off service, there are ongoing maintenance requirements to keep your website secure and performing optimally. This is becoming even more important now in 2021 due to increased risks of Malware and security breaches, and Google placing more emphasis on website performance as a search engine ranking factor.
- A website care package offers peace of mind that one of your most crucial business assets - your website - is functioning as effectively as possible at all times. Any clients wanting our ongoing support must purchase a care package as we do not work on an ad-hoc basis.
- Google My Business optimisation can be performed on a once-off basis although results do not last for long without further optimisation. For the best results, someone should be managing your GMB profile on a weekly basis.
- Search engine optimisation is an ongoing service and requires consistent effort to achieve results. The most important components of SEO are adding helpful, relevant and interesting information to your website on a regular basis and steadily growing your online presence across the web.
Just like anything you buy, the cost varies depending on the features, inclusions and quality. We have made a commitment to our clients to deliver best-in-class websites which means you don't need to worry about things like website speed, mobile responsiveness or SEO foundations as they are included in the cost.
Our medical website projects typically start from $7500+GST.
Similar to the question about price, it depends on the size and complexity of your site. The majority of websites we build take 8 weeks from start to finish.
Yes. We can help you get your domain name set up if you would like. We are not a web hosting company although we do provide premium WordPress website hosting with our hosting partner and we also set up a free CDN (content delivery network) for your domain to increase your website security and speed.
A definite yes. We design and develop your website using responsive design so that it is optimised for mobile devices. This means for example that images are sized correctly for viewing on desktop, tablet and mobile, buttons are big enough to tap on mobile and text is also large enough for reading on a smaller screen.
Yes, we include a video training library with a number of easy-to-follow tutorials that you can access any time once your website is launched.
It depends. We will discuss this with you during your strategy call.
Yes, we can add Google and Facebook ads management to your ongoing services.
We sure can. We can include email marketing and social posts as part of your ongoing services. We also have a graphic designer and copywriter who can help you put together an ebook to encourage patients to opt-in to your email list.
If you're not sure where to start, the best options are:
- Book a free 15-minute chat where we can briefly discuss the problems you're experiencing and find out if we can help.
- Complete the Practice Presence scorecard to get an overall picture of your current digital presence
- Purchase a website growth assessment to get a detailed and personalised overview of the exact problems with your website and online presence, with a step by step action plan you can follow to make positive changes.
IT'S TIME TO
Get your online presence sorted.
We're fully invested in seeing you succeed and providing you with an exceptional level of care, just as you give your patients.