We offer the following core services:
- Website Growth Assessment - a comprehensive audit of your website
- Google My Business verification
- Google My Business optimisation
- Website redesigns
- Brand new websites
- Search engine optimisation
- Website speed optimisation
We also offer these as part of, or following, our core services:
- Visual branding
- Copywriting and content creation
- Premium website hosting
- Ongoing website care and 'peace of mind' maintenance packages
- Services pages creation
- Website support for regular website updates (e.g COVID-19 updates, updating practitioners, adding new services)
- Graphic design services and social media post creation
- Google Ads, Facebook Ads and LinkedIn Ads
We work with:
- Single location GP Clinics
- Multi-location Medical Centres
- ENT Specialists
- Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Skin Cancer Specialists
- Medical Specialists
- and more...
To work with us, you will need to have a WordPress website or be planning to build your next website on WordPress. Many clients have websites built on Weebly, Wix, Webflow, Duda or Squarespace and we don't offer SEO services for these platforms. In this instance we can build a new WordPress website for you based on your existing design or we can design something completely new for you.
- While a website build is typically a once-off service, there are ongoing maintenance requirements to keep your website secure and performing optimally. This is becoming even more important now in 2021 due to increased risks of Malware and security breaches, and Google placing more emphasis on website performance as a search engine ranking factor.
- A website care package offers peace of mind that one of your most crucial business assets - your website - is functioning as effectively as possible at all times. Any clients wanting our ongoing support must purchase a care package as we do not work on an ad-hoc basis.
- Google My Business optimisation can be performed on a once-off basis although results do not last for long without further optimisation. For the best results, someone should be managing your GMB profile on a weekly basis.
- Search engine optimisation is an ongoing service and requires consistent effort to achieve results. The most important components of SEO are adding helpful, relevant and interesting information to your website on a regular basis and steadily growing your online presence across the web.
If you're not sure where to start, the best options are:
- Book a free 15-minute chat where we can briefly discuss the problems you're experiencing and find out if we can help.
- Purchase a website growth assessment to get a detailed overview of the problems with your website and online presence, with a step by step action plan you can follow to make positive changes. The beauty of the website growth assessment is you can take it and implement it yourself with the help of some freelancers if you prefer to do it on your own.
IT'S TIME TO
Get your online presence sorted.
We're fully invested in seeing you succeed and providing you with an exceptional level of care, just as you give your patients.